Poster information and instructions
All posters will be on display throughout the whole conference time.
The presenting author(s) should be present at their poster during the respective poster session for discussion. The date of a particular poster presentation (either June 20 or June 21) will be communicated to registered poster authors in advance.
Poster format: Portrait format (landscape posters are not acceptable).
Poster size: Maximum size of poster (height x width) is 118.9 x 84.1 cm (A0 format).
Suggestions for preparing your poster:
Important fields to include in your layout are
* Title, author(s), affiliations
* Aims / objectives
* Materials/ methods
Poster title and authors should be the same as in the respective abstract submitted. It is recommended to restrict text paragraphs to a minimum and to focus on presenting graphical elements such as diagrams, images and tables instead.
In case you don't want to bring your poster you can also let it print in Vienna.
Opening hours of the copy shop
Mo-Th: 09:00-12:00 & 12:30-17:30
You need to provide your poster as a pdf file - costs are around 30-40 euros - depending on the paper and colors.
We recommend to contact the copy shop 1-2 weeks prior to arrival.
Submission of abstracts is closed - thank you for the submission.
1. Soybean genetics, genomics, breeding & biotechnology
2. Soybean weeds, diseases, pests and their management
3. Agronomy, physiology & agrotechnology
4. Soybean food, feed & nutrition
Abstract submission start: 1 September 2022
Abstract submission (oral) end: 28 February 2023
Author notification: 21 March 2023
Terms & conditions
By submitting an abstract you agree to the terms and conditions as outlined below:
1. You consent on behalf of all presenters to us publishing, distributing, displaying and storing the abstract, together with author names where supplied in different formats including print, electronic and digital forms (including on the WSRC11 Congress website, and in a BOOK of ABSTRACTS), if the abstract is accepted for presentation.
2. The author(s) alone is (are) fully responsible for the content and accuracy of the abstract and should ensure that no copyrigth is infringed.
3. The corresponding author should ensure that all substantial intellectual contributions are reflected in the list of authors and that the submission has been approved by all authors.
4. At least one author must be present at the conference to make the oral or poster presentation.
5. All presenting authors must register to attend the conference as a delegate. The abstract will be withdrawn if the presenting author is not registered as a conference delegate. All authors will immediately notify the WSRC11 congress secretariat if they are unable to present an abstract or if the presenting author changes.
6. Author(s) must declare any commercial interests or relationships that might be perceived to influence the presentation. Such commercial interests or relationships must be declared on the title slide (for oral presentations) or at the bottom of the poster (for poster presentations). All presentations should include funding and other acknowledgements where applicable.
7. You allow us to use photographs and videos, which may be used on the WSRC11 website.
8. Where time restrictions prevent an oral presentation, the work may instead be presented as a poster.
9. Acceptance of an abstract does not imply provision of travel, accommodation, or registration for the conference, nor any other costs associated with preparation or presentation of the abstract, or any costs associated with attendance at the conference.