Submission of abstracts for oral and poster presentations is now open.
1. Soybean genetics, genomics, breeding & biotechnology
2. Soybean weeds, diseases, pests and their management
3. Agronomy, physiology & agrotechnology
4. Soybean food, feed & nutrition
Abstract submission start: 1 September 2022
Abstract submission end: 28 February 2023
Author notification: 21 March 2023
Guidelines for abstract submission
Abstracts must be submitted in English. The text body should be one single paragraph with maximum 300 words.
The abstract should contain the following information:
- Keywords: up to five keywords may be added as an extra line.
- Acknowledgements: may be included as a last/extra paragraph.
A maximum of 2 abstracts can be submitted by one author and can only include a maximum of 9 co-authors.
Abstracts will be reviewed, and authors will be informed of acceptance or rejection of the contribution by 21 March, 2023. Final acceptance is conditional upon registration and payment of a registration fee by the presenting author.
Terms & conditions
By submitting an abstract you agree to the terms and conditions as outlined below:
1. You consent on behalf of all presenters to us publishing, distributing, displaying and storing the abstract, together with author names where supplied in different formats including print, electronic and digital forms (including on the WSRC11 Congress website, and in a BOOK of ABSTRACTS), if the abstract is accepted for presentation.
2. The author(s) alone is (are) fully responsible for the content and accuracy of the abstract and should ensure that no copyrigth is infringed.
3. The corresponding author should ensure that all substantial intellectual contributions are reflected in the list of authors and that the submission has been approved by all authors.
4. At least one author must be present at the conference to make the oral or poster presentation.
5. All presenting authors must register to attend the conference as a delegate. The abstract will be withdrawn if the presenting author is not registered as a conference delegate. All authors will immediately notify the WSRC11 congress secretariat if they are unable to present an abstract or if the presenting author changes.
6. Author(s) must declare any commercial interests or relationships that might be perceived to influence the presentation. Such commercial interests or relationships must be declared on the title slide (for oral presentations) or at the bottom of the poster (for poster presentations). All presentations should include funding and other acknowledgements where applicable.
7. You allow us to use photographs and videos, which may be used on the WSRC11 website.
8. Where time restrictions prevent an oral presentation, the work may instead be presented as a poster.
9. Acceptance of an abstract does not imply provision of travel, accommodation, or registration for the conference, nor any other costs associated with preparation or presentation of the abstract, or any costs associated with attendance at the conference.