Terms and Conditions
Cancellation & Changes
Cancellations or changes must be sent in written (by email) to Columbus. Cancellations or changes by telephone cannot be accepted.
The following cancellation fees apply:
Registration Fees, Evening Events and Excursions:
- Cancellation until March 31st, 2023: no cancellation fee (less an administration fee of EUR 50,00)
- Cancellation between April 1st, 2023 and June 1st, 2022: 50% cancellation fee
- Cancellation after June 1st, 2023: 100% cancellation fee
Full pre-payment is requested upon booking.
- Until March 31st, 2023: no cancellation fee (less an administration fee of EUR 25,00)
- Until May 15th,2023: 50% cancellation fee
- From June 1st, 2023: 100% cancellation fee
Payment and Invoice
Payments can be made immediately after registration by credit card (VISA, Mastercard, Diners or AMEX) or by bank transfer. Please transfer the amount upon booking of the registration. To benefit from the early bird or regular rate, the amount must be in the account before the deadline.
Confirmation of Registration
After completing your registration, you will receive a confirmation by email. Please check that you have entered a valid email address. Please also check your spam folder if you do not receive this email.
Onsite participation requires compliance with the legal measures that apply to events at this time (e.g., FFP2 mask requirement, 3G rule, etc.)
Photos and Videos
With your participation you allow the congress organizer and official congress photographer to take photos and videos in order to use them for marketing purposes (e.g., newsletter, website, social media, ...)
Columbus Reisen GmbH & Co KG. acts as an intermediary and cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage to any person or thing whatsoever. Only written agreements are valid. The place of jurisdiction is Vienna.