TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Cancellation & Changes
Cancellations or changes must be sent in written (by email) to Columbus. Cancellations or changes by telephone cannot be accepted.
The following cancellation fees apply:
Registration Fees, Evening Events and Excursions:
- Cancellation until 13 March 2023: no cancellation fee (less an administration fee of EUR 50,00)
- Cancellation between 1 April 2023and 1 June 2023: 50% cancellation fee
- Cancellation after 1 June 2023: 100% cancellation fee
Full pre-payment is requested upon booking.
- Until 31 March 2023: no cancellation fee (less an administration fee of EUR 25,00)
- Until 15 May 2023: 50% cancellation fee
- From 1 June 2023: 100% cancellation fee
Payment and Invoice
Payments can be made immediately after registration by credit card (VISA, Mastercard, Diners or AMEX) or by bank transfer. Please transfer the amount upon booking of the registration. To benefit from the early bird or regular rate, the amount must be in the account before the deadline.
All refunds will be made will be made after the congress. Please allow at least fourteen (14) days after the congress to process your refund. The refund will be made to the payment method you have originally used.
Onsite participation requires compliance with the legal measures that apply to events at this time (e.g., FFP2 mask requirement, 3G rule, etc.)
Photos and Videos
With your participation you allow the congress organizer and official congress photographer to take photos and videos in order to use them for marketing purposes (e.g., newsletter, website, social media, ...)
Columbus Reisen GmbH & Co KG. acts as an intermediary and cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage to any person or thing whatsoever. Only written agreements are valid. The place of jurisdiction is Vienna.